I just did a tally of how our clients performed during the recession from mid 2008 – present day and discovered that 12 medical practices and medspas within 8 months from the point in which they signed an Agreement with Acara doubled their sales*. This is 80% of the practices and medspas that implemented an Acara Business Boosting Program.
The secret to our client’s success is their ability to learn from our team’s extensive experience and knowledge. We have a very solid foundation to work from having personally opened the first medical spas in the country and owned and operated over 75 locations. In addition, the team has utilized the Acara Methodology to analyze, plan and implement marketing, sales and business strategies at over 100 aesthetic practices and medspas nationwide.
Deb Roberts, Acara’s VP Marketing thinks that “our client’s success occurs when there is a collaborative effort between the practice and Acara team. The reason why our clients have experienced such great results is that they have been willing to absorb our pearls of wisdom and financially commit to a solid marketing program.”
“Acara’s work helped catapult us to become one of the most successful medical spas in Eastern Pennsylvania; keeping us on-trend with cutting edge technology bringing our clients the most effective treatments and procedures available.” states Paula Young, RN, co-owner of Young Medical Spa.
“In just 8 months Enhanced Image’s sales doubled working with Acara.” states Doctor Bruce Marko, Medical Director Enhanced Images located in Charlotte, NC.
“Acara was instrumental in helping us shape the foundation of our Medical Spa business. Their expertise in employee relations, sales, and MedSpa financial forecasting, has helped Amari see rapid growth.” S.J. Shah, Chief Operating Officer, Amari MedSpa
Here is a more detailed look at our methodology:
- Analyze the Business: marketing, sales, organization and financial review.
- Assess the Market: target audience, demographics and competition
- Forecast Sales: three years by procedure.
- Develop a High Impact Action Plan: action items that will impact sales within 3 – 6 months.
- Implement the Action Plan: utilize Acara’s online Project Management Software to insure accountability.
- Track Results: monitor and assess the impact of the marketing tactics.
- Repeat What Works: celebrate your successes and continue the program.
Typical tactics that we implement in our plans:
- Install Acara’s Sales System: identify a dedicated sales consultant and train the team
- Establish a Comprehensive Marketing Program: consistently implement tactics identified in a marketing & promotions plan.
- Launch an Aggressive Online Marketing Campaign: e-broadcast, SEO website, SEO press releases, online listings, and social media (facebook & twitter).
- Hold Educational Seminars: monthly seminars for potential clients/patients.
- Leverage the Unique Selling Position: communicate to the audience all competitive advantages and points-of-differentiation.
- Implement New Medical Technology: stay on-trend with the latest aesthetic procedures and treatments.
Upcoming Business Boosting Webinar
In April you will be able to learn firsthand from Acara’s CEO and Founder, Francis X. Acunzo how Acara’s clients have achieved their success as he presents a complimentary webinar for the Medical Spa Society: Business Boosting Strategies for Your Aesthetic Practice or MedSpa. This webinar will be held on Tuesday, April 6th at 1:00 pm, ET / 10:00 am, PT
Filed under: General Business, Marketing | Tagged: aesthetic practice marketing or advertising, medical spa marketing, Medical Spa Society, medical spa success, medspa marketing, medspa success | 2 Comments »