I asked the Acara team “what business leader attributes (qualities, skills or characteristics) do the top Medical Spa Owners or Aesthetic Medical Physician Owners have that helped them to generate success for their business?” They came back with the following list of 10 Business Leader Attributes:
- Listen and Communicate: with the experts you hire, your team and your customers.
- Motivate Your Team: Set goals and provide incentive when the team achieves the goals.
- Be Passionate, Driven & Committed: its hard work and it takes dedication to make a business successful.
- Insist on Quality: always raise the bar.
- Stay on Trend: be the market leader with new procedures and treatments.
- Invest in Your Business: marketing, facility, team; all necessary investments to grow a business.
- Lead by Example: your team will mirror your behavior to each other and your clients.
- Be Customer Centric: this should be an obsession; every decision needs to be customer focused.
- Be Consistent in day-to-day operations, sales & marketing of your business
- Focus on Training & Education: a highly skilled team is invaluable in building your business stronger.
Acara succeeds when our Medical Spa/Aesthetic Practice clients succeed. This success is always a combination of Acara’s proven team and tools in the areas of operations, sales and marketing with many of the above attributes.
All of our successful clients have many traits from the above list. They are leaders in the industry. We just posted a few new testimonials…
“Acara does outstanding work in all areas of their field. They are true professionals, very creative and deliver top quality results. We have worked with them for over 10 years and will continue to do so in the future. I recommend them very highly.
–Bruce E.Katz, M.D., Medical Director Juva Skin & Laser Center, New York, NY
“In just 8 month Enhanced Images sales have doubled working with Acara.”
– Bruce Marko, M.D., Medical Director Enhanced Images, Charlotte, NC
“Because we built a solid relationship with an industry mentor like Acara, and a workable business and marketing platform to begin with, it has allowed us to survive and flourish when others in our area have not.“
— Paula Young RN, co-owner, Young Medical Spa, Center Valley, PA
Filed under: General Business, Human Resources | Tagged: Acara, aesthetic practice consultants, medspa business, medspa consultants, medspa leaders, medspa success, spa business, spa consultants, spa leaders, spa success | Leave a Comment »